In order to obtain a visa to Tajikistan please provide the following:
Tourist visas (valid for up to 45 days):
- Valid passport. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the
date of departure.
- A copy of your passport's main page (showing holder's details and photo).
- Two (2) fully completed visa application
forms . Please, note that the full answers to all question on the visa
application will be reflected in the issued visa.
- Two (2) passport size photos.
- For the children under 16 y.o. the parents should submit a notarized letter stating that the children will be accompanied by parents.
Private visas (valid for up to 3 month): Additionally a copy of the notice of Migratory service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan.
For business visas (valid for up to 1 year): Additionally a business letter of responsibility is required, to
be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to the Embassy of
Tajikistan, Visa Section, Washington D.C. The letter must explain all of
- The purpose and duration of visit
- The name of a reference in Tajikistan
- Company's guarantee financial responsibility for all travel expenses
GBAO Permit to visit Pamir Mountains: $70
In order to obtain a GBAO Permit submit additionally a letter requesting the issuance of the Permit explaining the purpose of your travel and places you will be visiting. The letter should be addressed to: Consular Section, Embassy of Tajikistan in USA.
Return mail: please include a self-addressed pre-paid envelope or $20 for FedEx return delivery.
Processing time: 5 business days.
One day rush processing is 50% in addition to the regular fees.
Consular Assistance, Inc.
6351 Burgundy Leaf Lane
Alexandria, VA 22312